[bksvol-discuss] Re: Parlor Games

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:29:26 -0800 (PST)

I do the same thing. I didn't like having a crash or
hitting the wrong key and suddenly the file closed and
I lost everything I'd worked on, so I, too, save every
time I make a correction. And wouldn't you know that
once recently, when I didn't and worked on a couple of
pages without saving we lost power for a minute and it
was lost? Fortunately it was only two pages.

I also save to a disk every evening when I finish--in
fact, two disks. Once I had a disk get so corrupted it
wouldn't open, so now I save everything on two disks.

Cindy