[bksvol-discuss] Re: Parlor Games

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:13:52 -0500 (EST)

I've never had an experience like Gary's so close to finishing editing a
book, but I have had them at earlier stages.
My solution is always (always) regularly make a 2nd copy of the book I am
working on.
        It has saved me on a number of occasions.
If a file is entitled quick.kes, the back-up will likely be called
quick1.kes.
I am wight now working on Kathryn Quick's "Tis the Season" which made me
think of that particular name.