[bksvol-discuss] Re: Parlor Games

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:45:02 -0600

Gary,
do you mean an error occurred that trashed the file? If so that is horrible!
It won't do a lot of good now, but if you have version 10 you should check for updates because 10.03 has been released and checking to make sure a file is safe to save is one of the improvements. There is an explanation of the improvements and what they do on the web site and I also believe a kind of release notes file is placed in either manuals or general when you install each version and patch.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity