[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbering question

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 15:43:39 -0500

Well, we are supposed to surround page breaks with blank lines, which means there should be a blank line at the top and bottom of each page no matter where the page numbers are. All the page numbers should be the same size font as the body text. I always try to remove any bold or italics from page numbers, but not sure how this affects the tools.

Melissa Smith

On 5/8/2011 3:24 PM, Cindy wrote:
Thanks for this, Lori; I unsuccessfully tried  to find it; now I've added to my
saved instructions; but it doesn't say what to  do, if the page number is at
the bottom, to protect the first line of text on the next page from being
deleted.
  Another question to  which I couldn't find the answer: it says page numbers
don't have to be any particular font size, but do they have to be all in the
same font? If my book has some numbers bold and some not bold do   I have to
change them to be all the same? Do those of you      who listen to books hear
bold more loudly?
Cindy