[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number format

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:26:50 -0500

Nobody ever said for certain whether the stripper would take out the word
"page" or not. But I suspect it will, if it is consistently formatted. But
perhaps it may make a difference that the word would be to the left of the page
number on the left hand page. Then, maybe it will just strip the ones on the
right hand page. Since the stripper does not always seem to be consistent
itself, there may be no way of predicting what it will do.

Evan