[bksvol-discuss] Re: I need some advice, please!

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:19:45 -0500

If I were doing this book, I would put Map Omitted on each page to preserve the
page numbering in the subsequent Roman pages, and so as to make sure people
don't just think they're blank pages. I don't know if preserving the page
numbering is really important in the preliminaries, but that's how I would do
it.

Evan