[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Problem

  • From: Laura Shannon <brighteyes324@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 01:23:40 -0400

Are you sure that a page simply was not scanned? I mean, if you read 115
and 117 they make sense? I only ask because I proofed a book where the page
did not show up for some reason. If that is the case, then you can contact
the scanner and they can send you the missing page.

Otherwise, I might ask Madeleine. A blank page in the middle of the book
might not be the right way to go.