[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Problem

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:01:10 -0400

I think that if it is that way in the book you should leave it that way and mention it in the comments section when you submit it, but I will say that, as a reader, it sure would bug me.

On 7/18/2012 12:10 AM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman wrote:
Hi Fellow Volunteers,

I have a little problem that perhaps one of you can help me with.  I am
proofing a book that skips from page 115 to page 117.  I checked back, and
no page numbers are missing.  There simply is not a page 116.  What do you
suggest I do?  Should I insert a blank page 116?  That seems like it would
be altering the text.  This is my first book.

Thanks,
Lisa

"Love is my strength" Palen Majere