[bksvol-discuss] Re: Openbook users

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:18:48 -0500

All of our correction dictionaries as I understand them are a
product of users who have found mistakes and added them for later
corrections. So if a volunteer sends 75 contributions for a
correction list and 1 of them turns out to be bad, it
unfortunately reflects on the producer of the software.

I use K1000 and have added many entries to my corrections file -
many of them are worth sharing, but time has shown me some are
not, but this is not the fault of K1000 or OpenBook.