[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpenBook's Settings, WAS: Re: List of Word AutoCorrect Changes

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:59:19 -0500

Hi Debby,

I've tried the columns both ways and it does different things with "Recognize Columns" on than with it off, but both are annoying. With "Recognize Columns" on it puts a paragraph mark at the end of each line. With it off, the document is just one long, unsegmented document. Really bad!

Right now I'm working with Lissi, who checks for formatting as she proofs, and that's letting me scan quite a few books, though it's more work for me and for her, I fear! FS seems to think it's not an OpenBook problem--though I've found over the years that's their first, best answer. "Something else is doing it!"

Thanks for the idea, and if you have more--please pass them along!

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>