[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpenBook's Settings, WAS: Re: List of Word AutoCorrect Changes

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 10:00:53 -0500

When scanning in two page mode if both pages appear as page one and the second page appears as blank then the likely problem is that the book is not being held down firmly enough at the spine. The problem might also be that the margins next to the spine might not be wide enough. Personally, I do scan in two page mode and then preproof the two pages before scanning the next two pages. If there are any really big errors like that or like the letter I or verticle bars at the ends of lines I can delete them and rescan them on the spot.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com