[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oops, that was suppoosed to be..

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 23:28:01 -0800 (PST)

I do what Evan says, i.e., do a global replace with nothing. If one is careful
and checks "match case," and doesn't say yes when asked if you want to go back
to the beginning, there usually isn't a problem. Once or twice I did delete
something in the text--I think it was when I hadn't checked Match case--but as
I was reading along I came to the spot that didn't make sense--it was clear
that something was missing and that that something was the title or whatever.
Anyway,it was easy to put back in.

Cindy