[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oh, for the old single list of books-in process to come back

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

It's the books in Process list that has has to be checked in addition to or in
lieu that list, since thaat list shows up on he BIP lis as well as books being
approved and books Maybe, though, it's worthwhile to check the books ready for
download list first. Then  there wouid be fewer pages to check on the other
list..Thanks

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

I believe it's only if you go to the check out
page itself.
Christina

Date: Thursday, July 16,
          2009, 10:47 AM

          You can do a search on the
          books-to-be-checked-out list but I don't think you can search the
          books-being-proofed list the same way.
          For the being proofed list, you have to
          go through page by page, unless I missed something.  The books
          awaiting a proofer though, you can type in the title or author in the
          edit box at the top of the list and it will tell you if any books
          match your query.
          Christina

            -----