[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oh, for the old single list of books-in process to come back

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:47:57 -0400

You can do a search on the books-to-be-checked-out list but I don't think you
can search the books-being-proofed list the same way.
For the being proofed list, you have to go through page by page, unless I
missed something.  The books awaiting a proofer though, you can type in the
title or author in the edit box at the top of the list and it will tell you if
any books match your query.
Christina
          From: Jamie Yates, CPhT <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: young reader fantasy request added to
Wish List
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 2:14 AM

          Books in Process usually takes up multiple pages. Right now there are
146 books being proofread, so it takes up two pages if you do it in 100 per
page. I wish there was a way to see more than 100 per page because I like to
load the page and then do control F to find the word I'm searching for. Books
waiting to be proofread was over 300 last time I checked so that one takes up 4
pages. Books awaiting approval is only 33 right now. But the book that was
requested, that I scanned, had been added to the collection last October. I
should have checked. Argh. And it wasn't an easy scan either because of the
British punctuation in the book.

          --
          Jamie in Michigan
          Currently Reading: Justice by Faye Kellerman