[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT, microsoft word help

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

In my Word there a place in the Format file to set
tabs. Unfortunately, I've not been too lucky in
keeping it set the way I want it. I have to keep
setting it each time I reopen the file--but I haven't
used it since I discovered the indent paragraph
setting in Paragraph in the Format file or menu or
whatever it's called. And since bookshare doesn't
retain tabs, I've been setting the left margin under
paragraph if I want something like a quotation or poem
indented more than the rest of the document. Whether
or not that'[s retained by bookshare I don't know, but
since you're paper is not for bookshare that should
work for you.

Unless I've totally confused you and you have no idea
what I'm talking about--grin

Cindy