[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Yippy!!!!!

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:43:44 -0700

Hello Lissi,

NO offense taken:-) Being in the computer world for a good 15 years now
things in many areas have improved where in others they haven't. Just like
validating scanning is something I think we all improve at over time. There
are so many variables in books and text quality some days I just want to
pull my hair out.

Katie Hill

Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine

  _____