[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Yippy!!!!!

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 17:17:57 -0700

HI Cindy,

It appears what happened was when EasyStreet my ISP sent the lookup of the
DNS entre they sent a reply and the IP address wasn't valid. I recently saw
this once at work. I hope it is not some new way the hackers are messing
with internet mail.

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine