[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT What's up?

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:28:20 -0500

I know and when I told about WORTTH ANY PRICE last night, no response, just in
case they missed it, there are two copies according to the search tool and one
is rated fair and the other is exellent, the fair one should be removed, in
fact, I am going to submit all her books, 17 in fact when I clear some of my
reading list. Most of her books are historical romances.