[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT What's up?

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:45:01 -0700

Y'all seem to be taking care of yourselves just fine without my
persistent banter. I'll be doing a slew of approvals tonight after I
drive home. (Did any of you know that I have a commute that's about an
hour and fifteen to twenty minutes each way? The gas hike has nearly
given me a heart attack.) Other random factoids? It's sunny, clear and a
bit windy. Probably 65 degrees. California income taxes seem to be more
complicated than federal income taxes. Oh, and I've been hearing good
news from graduate schools. It's exciting.

My list went out Monday, didn't it?

Best,

Marissa