[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT What's up?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:20:58 -0400

Ah, relax marissa, you know we love you, smile.  Which is probably why we
harass you so mercilessly, but didn't we warn you when you joined that it
would happen.  it wasn't just the scholarship, smile, I think we drove
Jessie to England, smile.

Oxford was a great side light, smile.

Relax, and enjoy the commute, am glad I don't have that, though the trip to
the nearest mall takes thirty five minutes one way.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com