[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Southern Corn Bread Recipe

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 23:34:11 -0600

Very true!  Do not mean to offend anyone.  I used soy milk; would that be
better than cow's milk?  Or is anything from pork family unclean?  I used to
babysit for a Hassidic Jewish family, but that was almost 30 years ago.  We
used paper plates and food set out if I had to feed the kids while mom and dad
were gone.

Valerie