[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Southern Corn Bread Recipe

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 21:16:41 -0800

Hi, I think I saw something similar called spider corn bread because a
frying pan or skillet was used and another word for skillet is spider. This
sounds scrumptious, but I must warn you, Valerie, Orthodox Jews are unlikely
to eat this unless they don't mind cheating (smile). I wouldn't mind eating
this with butter and honey. Yum. Regards, Kim.

  _____