[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Southern Corn Bread Recipe

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 00:05:40 -0600

Oh, no, no, no, Kim!  I knew you were not offended.  i was speaking to others
who might silently object since it is off topic (though appropriately marked)
and we have a fair number of Jewish list members, of course of varying degrees
of observance.

Always a pleasure "talking" to you, Kim!  Smiles.

Valerie