[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sleep disorders

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 01:45:25 -0500

Dear Bud,

Don't be sorry for breaking in. This is your list, too.

I'm the one who's sorry. Sorry I was awake when you posted this message, after
one ae em my time.

I believe I've had insomnia since I was old enough to remember, five or maybe
younger and I think I inherited it from my father who had 20 20 vision. After
my seventh surgery when I was about three and a half, I got a little vision in
my left eye, so I see light which tends to send me the message that conditions
are right for sleeping!

Some of my most alert validating happens at night. After tonight's stint I have
only 40 more pages before the Irish Monks in, Sun Dancing, can pray, do chores,
and perform their monkly meditations without me!

Always with love, and Good Night

Lissi