[bksvol-discuss] books, books, and more bookws

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:04:59 -0800

Hi all:

I went to band practice tonight and my  band leader's wife is involved with
some sort of paperback round robin at work.  She gave me a huge gift bag
full of books after I told her about bookshare.  There are so many, I don't
even know all of the titles.

I have another friend who has a lot of African-american contemporary novels
in the romance genre so I'll be bothering her next.  I wish I were more
organized.  I'm going to try to put them in a different place once I have
completed a scan.  I can't believe I have so many.  There has to be at least
forty books in this one bag alone.

I'm not interested in some of them, but if the site doesn't have them, I'll
likely scan them anyhow.  I am very excited to start actually submitting.

How do you keep your place if you need to stop scanning?  And what on Earth
am I going to do with all of these books when I'm done?

Someone is getting some serious stocking stuffers for Christmas.  *grin*

Meka