[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sleep disorders

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:01:32 -0800

Hi,

I'll put my two cents worth here. I was taking 3 mg melatonin for a year or more and got just fair results with it. I now am using Lunesta which I have to get through my doctor and it works very well and is not supposed to be habbit forming. Of course melatonin is much cheaper.I don't know what the Lunesta costs because through my Blue Shield plan I get two months supply for $7.
Thanks for letting me break in.

Bud Schwab
I did trial and error and found the 3 MG tablets work well for me.
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P