[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Sign Language

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting. My assumption was what Barbara wrote, but
it did seem to me from what I saw in the movie Miracle
Worker that that was different. I was wondering how a
blind person could learn and communicate in sign
language.

Forgive me if this is an impertinent question,
Sue--and I know you don't dwell on it because you're
always so matter-of-fact and cheeful, but may I ask,
which sense do you miss most, or, conversely, if you
had a choice of regaining one, which would it be? You
don't have to answer if I'm out of line asking.

Cindy