[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Sign Language

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 00:34:12 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe, that was my problem (smile). Even if I had no vision problem, it would
have been difficult for me to follow the signs, anyway. Maybe, I gave up too
soon and should try again. Thanks!

  Barbara

siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  One of my friends has worked as a teacher and now in an administrative
position at the Illinois School for the Deaf.  She knows sign language and has
taught it, but she says that even people with normal vision soometimes have
troouble following the kids' signs.  They make up shortcuts, just as we do when
we speak, and sometimes it can be very hard to follow.

  Sue S.

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Barbara