[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Owning a home

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

It sounds wonderful to me!! And if you have any
problems, inside or out, the management is responsible
for fixing it. I, and I think E, forgot to mention
that it you have a home you have to buy, sometimes,
washer and dryer and refrigerator, stove, etc., though
sometimes the owners will leave them. And then replace
them when they break down. My husband saved us money
by fixing the washer and dryer and oven himself on
several occasions, but now all have broken down to the
point that they have to be replaced. Hopefully the
fridge won't, but it's making strange noises
sometimes. And our air-conditioning/heating unit also
has to be replaced.

Cindy