[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Owning a home

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:36:33 -0400

I don't really think someone you don't know attempting to break into your
home is domestic. Someone could get killed during something like that, but
then that's just me. I don't have much respect for the law enforcement, at
least in this area, so nothing they do or don't do surprises me anymore.
Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM