[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Owning a home

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:13:30 -0400

Hi, Linda. Wow! Actually, what you did wasn't a bad thing, because it made
the guy think you weren't alone, and that was good. As for the dispatcher,
who trained them? Why didn't they send an officer? Geez! Anyway, I'm glad it
all ended up all right. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM