[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: OT posts

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:09:34 -0700

Hi, Hope. We were all beginners at one point or another. Don't worry about
it. If you want to try your hand at validating, whenever you feel
comfortable, take one that looks like it'll be an easy validation. The books
I've been submitting lately I've read all the way through, so hopefully,
there will be little for the validator to do. If I submit a book I haven't
read all the way through, I say as much so the validator knows there might
be things I didn't catch in parts of the book I didn't read. I say all of
this for those who might be looking for easy validations. If they want
something easy, at least for me, they're pretty safe taking one I've read
all the way through, but if they choose one I haven't read completely, I
can't promise that! *smile* Of course, if you grab something that you later
find out is more than you can handle, you can always release the book...not
reject it, but just release it back to the Downloads page, and try another
one. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):