[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: OT posts

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:50:30 -0500

Hello, hope and Sarah! Hope, the command for going to a particular is Control Y. To move a particular message to a particular folder, press Control Shift V. To create a new folder, press Control Shift E, type the folder name, tab once, arrow up to Local Folders, and press OK. Hope these little tidbits help! <Smile>

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>