[bksvol-discuss] OT: OT posts

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

Rui,

Supposing you look at (or listen to?) the subject
lines of all the posts and only click on the ones you
want to read? I do that sometimes when I don't have a
lot of time. I may miss something of interest that
someone has said without changing the subject line,
but that's my loss -- and I wouldn't know what I'm
missing anyway. Then, when you've finished reading
what you want,  you could click on Select All and
delete all.

The problem with your suggestion, and the idea of
putting OT topics on the bookshare-discuss list, is
that they usually arise in response to what someone
posts here. So the person who chose to respond that
way would have to post here to tell people to go to
your list or the other list (smile).

It is important, however, for people to remember to
put OT and the new subject rather than just answer
under the original subject heading. With practice,
remembering to do that comes easier, I've found.

http://mail.yahoo.com