[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: New granddaughter!

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:00:31 -0600

Oh, congratulations.

And I love her name!  It's pretty.

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carrie Karnos
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:58 PM
To: Bookshare Vol Group
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: New granddaughter!

Hi gang,

Nina Rose Beale has made her entrance into the world!  My daughter Tamara
went into labor at 3:30am, and Nina was born at 7:30pm at the Lucille
Packard Children's Hospital on the Stanford campus. 9 days past her due
date, Nina weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces at birth, and is 21 inches long, with
dark hair and dark eyes. She's very alert, already scoping out the
territory, and a real cutie!  My son-in-law John and Tamara are exhausted
but ecstatic at meeting their daughter at long last.  John will have
pictures available in a few days, I'm sure.

Carrie aka the Doting Grandmother

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8
HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> it now.