[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: New granddaughter!

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 01:12:15 -0500

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carrie Karnos
To: Bookshare Vol Group
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 12:58 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: New granddaughter!

Hi gang,

Nina Rose Beale has made her entrance into the world!  My daughter Tamara
went into labor at 3:30am, and Nina was born at 7:30pm at the Lucille
Packard Children's Hospital on the Stanford campus. 9 days past her due
date, Nina weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces at birth, and is 21 inches long, with
dark hair and dark eyes. She's very alert, already scoping out the
territory, and a real cutie!  My son-in-law John and Tamara are exhausted
but ecstatic at meeting their daughter at long last.  John will have
pictures available in a few days, I'm sure.

Carrie aka the Doting Grandmother

now.