[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: New granddaughter!

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:49:41 -0700

Hay, Carrie, u know what's *so* wonderful about grandkids? U can spoil
'em till the cows come home & then give 'em back to their parents.
It's called revenge, & it's for all the stuff they pulled when they
were little. O, yeah, 1 more thing--it's not as effective if u let 'em
know what you're doing, so keep it under raps! But, btw, they *will*
figure it out, which makes it even more fun. But, seriously,
congratulations! & enjoy. It's the reward we parents get for a) not
killin 'em ourselves; & b) actually managing to get them to adulthood
without horrible untoward mishaps.

On 4/28/08, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What wonderful news.  Congratulations to you and your family!
> Christina

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net