[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Jordan's Ordering (was Re: Re: books out of order)

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:06:47 -0500

Yes, I did much the same, designating it as book 'A' of the series in my collection. When 'New Spring' was released, I was a bit annoyed that he had started going in that direction after leaving us hanging with so many loose ends in book 10. When 'Knife of Dreams' was released, I wasn't aware Bookshare was trying to get all the NY Times top 10 to do in house so I bought it, even though I don't usually like doing hard covers, and the day I was ready to submit it Bookshare released the in-house copy. I guess I'll know better this next time. Every time they announce a release date for a new book in the series, I go back and read all the earlier books so I'll remember fresh where he left off and what loose ends still need attention. At least when he released 'New Spring' it was quick and easy.

Dave

At 07:35 PM 3/26/2007, you wrote:
Dave,

I have no problem considering it part of the rest of the books.  Since it's
probably going to be the only prequel, I just think of it as book 0.

Gerald

Gerald