[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy Birthday, Monica Willyard!

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:43:36 -0500

Hi Monica.
I want to echo everyone else's wish that you have a really happy birth-year (after all, why stop at one day)?

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bookshare Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 2:33 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: Happy Birthday, Monica Willyard!

Hi Monica, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  I hope you're having a very special day,
and thank you for the special things you do for Bookshare and others.

Best Wishes
Cindy 4
"Always" and "never" are two words you should always try never to say.
--Coffee News Magazine