[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy Birthday, Monica Willyard!

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 03:24:14 -0400

Thanks, everyone. (smile) Your friendship is a gift and blessing to
me, and I feel so happy to know each of you. Though the celebrations
aren't as wild, I think every birthday brings me more contentment.
Life really does get better, and 36 is a great age to be. (grin) My
daughter baked me a birthday cake yesterday and I got the day off from
work except for half an hour. Whoever scanned Delayed Diagnosis, by
Gwen Hunter, made my day special too as that's what I read while
relaxing. Thank you all for your notes here and the private emails
you've sent. I'll keep them and treasure them all.

--
Monica Willyard