[bksvol-discuss] Re: Next Meeting of the Science Fiction Club, August 14

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:49:20 -0400

Hi Amy,

Joining in is pretty simple. If you already have the conference software, then
you just go to

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

Hit "enter" on the link that says "click here to enter the room",and enter your
name when the dialogue box asks for it, leave the password field blank, and
then simply tab over one more time and hit enter to enter the room.

If you don't already have the conference software, then let me know and I can
tell you how to get and install it, or write to the list and many people here
will be glad to give you instructions. It's very simple to install.

You can get a combination microphone and headset starting at around ten dollars
from places like Wal-Mart or Target. You can spend a lot more than that, of
course, but a cheapo set will be good enough to join in and talk in the
community room.

Evan