[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Blind charities praise Google for finding accessible sites

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 04:16:58 -0700

The site is up there, but I haven't compared its results with those of the
regular one yet.  Who knows?  Maybe I can find another customizable Internet
radio service that is more accessible than pandora.com.  I was really excited
about this service when I heard about it, but it is Flash based, and I can't do
a thing with it.