[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Blind charities praise Google for finding accessible sites

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting article, Carrie.I hope it's right--it
sounds like it.

I liked the line that the company is recruiting for
more accessibility engineers. Hopefully, Jake, there
will still be a need when you graduate. And Gerald, do
you and Karen still not want to move to northern
California? smile.

Cindy

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/23/google_search_engine_for_the_blind/