[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Blind charities praise Google for finding accessible sites

If I recall correctly, the file opened in Winamp with an mp3 extension. If - as I believe - the short file downloaded before it played, then if it was damaged in some way, then playing it repeatedly would just replay the same damaged file. The one thing I did notice was that the audio quality was poor and noisy, so anyone with hearing difficulties might miss something.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:03 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Blind charities praise Google for finding accessible sites

Of course, it could be that my connection was cutting out, but I played it a
dozen or more times and I find it hard to believe it would cut out at
exactly the same place every time. <smile> Well, it doesn't really matter
now. It's done, I got my account, so that's what I was trying to do. The
audio link didn't work for me the way it should have, though, and if I
didn't have enough vision to figure it out myself, I would have had to do
without. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx