[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T news from the Rhodeses

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 23:10:59 -0400

Ah, Kelly, the only thing, is the kids don't really know if you can see or
not, smile.  As my sixth graders did things, that well, they thought I saw
but I didn't until i was told later, but I still stopped them, just by
walking around the class and the like.  I like Third grade and above, and
really like teenagers believe it or not, which most TVIs don't want to touch
with a ten foot pole, guess it is my stubborn streak or my personality,
smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council