[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T news from the Rhodeses

  • From: "Joshua M. Swatosh" <josh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:13:34 -0500

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Shelley L.
Rhodes
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 10:24 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] O_T news from the Rhodeses

Well, a lovely little package arrived in our mail box yesterday.  And after
five years, fighting for accommodations along the way, fighting for exams in
alternate format, and demanding several refunds... I am finally, and totally
a TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my Level 1 license in the mail yesterday.  I am now officially by the
state of Pennsylvania capable of teaching Special Education for the Visually
Impaired, and Elementary education.

I am so excited and relieved too, smile, as I can now officially say I am a
TEACHER!  Yeah.!  It took forever, but it is finally here, and mom says once
we get several photocopies of it, it is getting framed, smile.

But I had to share with this family as we have been a team, well, gosh for
me for almost four years, or maybe it is four years now, smile, I don't
remember when I joined as a volunteer, smile.

But a lot of us have been here going through each others joys and
tribulations, and well, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council