[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T news from the Rhodeses

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:07:28 -0400

I have five years to turn it into a Level two license.  To do that, I will
have to teach three, which I plan to.  And earn 26 CEU's which my graduate
degree is 30.  I am also contemplating putting my El Ed in Moratorium, so
that it doesn't disappear if I don't teach elementary.

Smile.

But yep I will be in Michigan and going full time in grad school so no time
for teaching part time, though I will be teaching five weeks this summer.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com