[bksvol-discuss] O_T Utica NY?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GDUI-Friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nagdu@xxxxxxxxxx>, <OANDM@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:18:58 -0400

Hi everyone, I know this is off topic but not sure how else to get the
information.

Is there anyone on any of these lists who lives or works near Utica Ny who
could tell me aboutthe public access to the city, or where I might find this
information.  What I am looking for is.

1. Does Utica have a public transit system and if so what kind and is it
helpful?
2. What is the crime rate there, is it safe to walk around the
neighborhoods, and which should I avoid looking at when looking for an
apartment?
3. What is the cost of living there?  High, low, or average, The city of
commerce website isn't very good.

Thanks.

And naturally if anyone has some vet recommendations those are appreciated
too.  Am looking at a job in the city.

Thanks everyone.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden