[bksvol-discuss] Re: No Page Numbers, WAS: Re: Book Submitted: Raphael

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:21:20 -0600

Hi Cindy!

Thanks for your advice. It sounds like a good idea to number pages the way you are as well as handling the huge ilustrations. Thanks for describing them.

Debby

At 03:53 PM 12/20/2009, Cindy wrote
I do number the pages and where an illustration covers two pages, I note that pages 2-3 are in illustration and describe it. A book I'm proofing now, (not children's) only has numbers on alternate pages, with a photo or on the unnumbered pages. I'm trying to keep the text and pages sequential

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List