[bksvol-discuss] No Page Numbers, WAS: Re: Book Submitted: Raphael

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:01:36 -0600

Hi everyone!

I haven't experienced a book with no page numbers, since I have never scanned any children's books. I'd like to know how this is handled in case I ever have any children's books to scan. Do we number the pages so that they can be navigated better in daisy?

Debby

At 08:43 PM 12/19/2009, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote
And one more in the artists Biography series.

 ISBN:
 0-516-22028-4

 Title:
 Raphael (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists)

 Author(s):
 Mike Venezia

 Publisher:
 Scholastic

 Copyright Date:
 2001

 Copyrighted By:
 Mike Venezia

 Brief Synopsis:
Briefly introduces Raphael, a well-known Italian painter, who modeled several styles and techniques and made them his own.

 Long Synopsis:

 Comments:
Another in the Artists Biography series. Catalog reports this is unpaged, and no page numbers appear in the print edition.

 Adult content:
 No

 Language:
 English

 Book Quality:
 EXCELLENT

 Categories:
 Children's Books, Art and Architecture, Biographies and Memoirs

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>